Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

What did I do in 2010 artistically?

It's coming to the end of 2010 and what have I accomplished artistically? Well....hmmm..... dammit, it seems like I have been repeating the same comments to myself for 20 years - seriously. I look back on journals and I haven't evolved much. This year...what did I do?
...........................................................
OK -- I'm very proud of the cute little reindeer picture I put together which I ended up putting on holiday cards which I haven't mailed out....
Goal 1: Mail 5 cards - your work doesn't exist of someone doesn't see it.
............................................................
Cup o' cocoa is a really cute lesson -- I'm proud of that and I will work on posting the lesson online.
Goal 2: Write and publish lesson plan
...........................................................
I have gotten SSR to be rated #1 in AZ and up to #6 in the flippin' NATION on artsonia -- that's WAY cool!!!
Goal 3: find more helpers for artsonia

I have also realized that I don't like the "art studio" and have created a good space for myself int he loft -- Go Me!
Next time I log into this blog to create a posting, I will be so proud of myself! :)

No comments: