Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Addicted to House

I am watching House - thanks to DirectTV I get to fly by commercials. I find myself just wandering through days wasting time. I procrastinate. I don't know why. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to begin all of the brilliant projects that are just awaiting me. So I watch House.
I have pain in my left shoulder. I feel dull, like nothing will be great or inspiring again then sometimes something flies by me like a hummingbird in my garden. SO... I sit and ponder thoughts of what is importannt to me.
I have started thinking about doing a scrapbook. I thought that a new book called "Scrapbooking as personal discovery" could be cool. Each page would be an inspired page - or based on a meditation. Whenever I would leave a session with my friend Cliff I would be so inspired to create. I want to find a way to access that flow. That's what I want to capture. That's what I want...to write that book - to create that book - to create those inspiring pages...

No comments: