Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Writing

I am going to commit myself to writing. I was listening to a podcast on journaling last night and decided that it is going to be the thing that helps me get out of this block. Just my short blog I did yesterday helped me flow into an idea.

I am thinking of starting out with some prompts that I already had worked on - then from there I am going to take some journals I've already started and start working on them. The only way I can get this project rolling is to just do it!

I think I am going to create audio meditations as well - and videos of me creating some pages...this works together. I can't wait....so I better get started. SO -- today I start with my first page - what is important to me..... what sustains me.

1 comment:

Camille Goralski said...

Hey Self...how's that writing workin for ya?